News & Media
For media inquiries and interviews, please contact:
Cindy Pass | Manager of Reputation
314-692-2200 | email@example.com
- This is your fifth book on customer service. Why another book on customer service, and what’s different?
- Why did you choose to use Ace Hardware as the role model for the book?
- In the chapter on Amazement Principles, what is a Moment of Magic and a Moment of Misery?
- You mention that everyone is in leadership when it comes to customer service. What does that mean?
- One of your chapters is about Community. How does that fit into customer service?
- Some of your work blurs the lines between customer service, customer experience, sales, marketing and branding. Can you explain why you mix them together?
- What are some of your favorite of the 52 tools in the book?
- Any final words or tips you can share on creating a customer focused environment that Amazes Every Customer Every Time?
The Key to Delivering Amazing Customer Service by Maria Minsker, January 2, 2014
52 Tools for Delivering the Most Amazing Customer Service on the Planet by Soundview Executive Book Summaries,
The Tools To Deliver Amazing Customer Service Every Time – Interview With Shep Hyken by Adrian Swinscoe, November 22, 2013
What Healthcare (And Obamacare) Can Learn From A Hardware Store by John Nosta, October 22, 2013
The Customer Isn’t Always Right … And Why It Doesn’t Matter by Elizabeth Palermo, September 19, 2013
PARKER: How to Ace customer service by Kaye Parker, August 23, 2013
Amaze Every Customer Every Time via 800 CEO Read, August 16, 2013
Book of the Month: Amaze Every Customer Every Time By Shep Hyken, by STELLAService, June 18, 2013